Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Have Hope No Matter What

There is so much going on in my life right now that is beyond explanation and that I wouldn't dare want to expose all the details of simply because it's a big mess in some areas.  It's a hard thing to deal with sometimes and, quite frankly, everyone has their own opinion on it and (in their eyes, at least) a strong need to share with me exactly what that opinion is and how I need to deal with things.  While I appreciate the advice, unsolicited or not, it's all very overwhelming.  With that being said, I say the following:
I can't explain why, in the depth of the crap I'm going through, I still feel the sense of peace that I do.  I feel an overwhelming sense of "It's gonna be alright" that just seems to corse through my veins and fill my soul.  I can't explain why I feel this sense of peace because, in my own head, it doesn't make sense.  I can't, for the life of me, understand how in the midst of all of this chaos, my heart won't even allow me to stress past a certain extent.  I thank God for it all the time because I know for sure that HE is the reason....even if I can't provide a real exact explanation.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel I am in and I can see it ahead of me.  I can't explain the how's and why's things are going to come to pass but I do believe that they will and that God will be glorified through this process.  I'm entrusting my life with HIM and trusting that HE knows how it's gonna happen.  Proverbs 16:3 says "Commit to the Lord, whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."  That's what I am doing....committing it to Him and allowing Him to bring things to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment